Healing in due time
In all healing process, recovery is gradual and takes time. Over time, the organism is saturated with energy and the sensations from initial stages disappear. Energy channels clear, and the organism is infused with energy. When energy circulates freely through the body, it tends to heal naturally. There is no need to hurry or to force extra energy into the body.
PolarAid™ promotes natural healing and has no expiry date.
- Do not peel off the disc labels – they do not affect the disc function (if labels peel off, disc remains efficient).
- Avoid using the disc in the evening unless absolutely necessary. Falling asleep with the disc on the body may cause unwanted sensations. If this happens – trembling, weakness, light-headedness – take lukewarm showers a few times a day, drink plenty of water and discontinue treatments for a few days.
- The disc is equally efficient on both side, but it is best to place the antenna side on the skin.
- Clothing does not diminish the efficiency of the disc.
- Keeping the disc under a pillow or a bed is not recommended. Place the disc 1 meter away from the bed.
- Use PolarAid™ reasonably, as per individual need. Excessive use does not yield good results.
- Use PolarAid™ as indicated, at your own risk. If exhaustion occurs, reduce usage duration or cease using for a day or 2.